How to fix config mysql?

Hi, all!

I have intalled apache and php on win32, It works fine. I can get phpinfo
page correctly.

And I intall mysql then. It works fine itself too. I can start the service,
and get into mysql throuth the cmd line.

But, when I go php with sql by wirting mysql_connect, the broswer says "Call
to undefined function mysql_connect()".

I have uncommented php_mysql.dll and set the right ext_dir in the php.ini,
and made certain that the actural dll does in the ext_dir,

and tried all the way by coping dll into windir and set the envirnment var
path, but It Simplyly does not work!

Cound anyone give me some clues or even solutions? Thank you very much!

Best,

wangyi

--
和你在一起