Re: finder

>  But with that it doesnt difference between full and empty field…
>
> If the user want search on two posibilities on ten...

Maybe I'm not understanding what you're asking...

Or maybe you don't understand the query...

Say your form has 10 checkboxes.

If the users picks 3 out of ten boxes and clicks submit, the example I gave
you will search your database looking for all records that match the 3 check
boxes.

if $houses equals $_POST['houses'] then $houses will be empty if the
checkbox was not clicked and will not be included in the query.