Re: trying to dump out table info

Govinda wrote:

I learn the best by *seeing* example code. I wish I could see a working example.

-G

Govinda,

Dan has shown you the path.  Good luck.

The problem I have always had with the PHP Manual (online) has been the lack of complete examples. Yes, there are examples of how to use each function. But functions such as the MySQL related ones require multiple steps to get to a point where anything works. There are at least two steps to get any database function to work 1)connect to database 2)select connected database. Until these two things are correct, none of the other functions will work because you do not have a database to work on.

Great list

Dewey Williams