Re: Using pdo in a server where php was compiled with --disable-pdo

Hi. I have a couple of servers in which PDO was disabled when it was
configured for compilation (the flag --disable-pdo was present).
However, Im trying to use an ORM (DABL
http://manifestwebdesign.com/developer-resources/database-abstraction-layer/)
that depends on PDO to function properly. Is there a way to supply
this dependence?? I cant change the servers, but I can manually modify
php.ini variables from an .htaccess and add files to my content.

--
Pablo Marchant Campos
Estudiante Licenciatura en Astronomía PUC