Re: [PHP-WIN] Which ORM tool for Windows with Microsoft SQL Server 7/2000/2005.

2009/4/20 Andi Gutmans <andi@xxxxxxxx>:
> Btw, in Zend Framework while we based our adapter interface on PDO we allow for adapters which are not based on PDO (via quackable interfaces).
> DB2, Oracle and MySQLi are supported in that way as well as of course many PDO drivers.
> You can easily take one of those native DB adapters and make them work with the sql server for PHP driver.
> Andi

Thank you all for your responses. I'm particularly encouraged to see
the response from David @ Microsoft.

My time for learning about using an ORM is limited, so I'm going to
try out Outlet as this supports an "out of the box" experience (ahem).

Regards,

Richard.

--
-----