Re: Problem with PDO Mysql and FETCH::ASSOC

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks for any help!

Thomas

First of all check if you are actually connecting to the same database both times.

Start with printing $GLOBALS['database'] and see if it connects where you really want.

You mentioned a field "def" while printing the query's output which obviously is not included in the table's description. Have you changed the schema in the meantime?

Thanks for your suggestions.

I've managed to fix the issue by switching to a 32-bit installation of MySQL and Apache. The problem appeared to be due to the 64-bit versions somehow.

Thomas