Re: re:FOREIGN KEY{ERROR:1005/150}

Thanks Chris,

Hotel table is indeed innodb, and items_no is int(16)....here is hotel table
CREATE TABLE hotel (
                items_no int(16) NOT NULL auto_increment,
                INDEX (items_no),
                PRIMARY KEY (items_no)
)ENGINE=INNODB;

I did read the comment with the same error 150, but I cant grasp pretty
well whats wrong with this table.

P:S
Keep in mind that I am not very well experienced in database design.

Regards,

--
Extra details:
OSS:Gentoo Linux-2.6.25-r8