Re: Help with Web services (facebook, myspace)

Abah Joseph wrote:
Hello PHP people,
I`m looking for facebook and myspace API that will enable user to login on
my site using their facebook and myspace id. if this is not possible, can i
find something closer like, user will be able to perform
some activities from my site like inviting facebook/myspace friends, send
IVs etc.

http://developers.facebook.com/?ref=pf

I don't know if myspace has a developer area but ask in their forum:

http://forums.myspace.com/?fuseaction=forums.home

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/