Re: data from db to a page and then to another page

The easiest way is to pass the record id via a $_GET and then query for your record

Bastien

Sent from my iPod

On Jan 7, 2009, at 4:54 AM, "Mika Jaaksi" <mika.jaaksi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I already can get the data from database to a page. Now I want to make link from that data to next page and on that new page it should show all the data
that is related.

example:

data from database
-->
page1 where listed:

band1 (a href)
band2 (a href)
band3 (a href)

and when clicking for example band3
-->
page2 where listed band info:

bandname
bandhistory
bandmembers

So, how should I do this? Should I somehow use $_POST method to send/ deliver
band_id to the next page?