Re: db privileges

Patrick Price schrieb:

inadvertently using a less-privileged account and found I couldn't make
delete queries run successfully.  I eventually found out the problem and
changed the db connection but I was wondering if there is a php function
and/or mysql function that can be run from php to find out the privileges
for a particular db connection.  Any ideas?

Dear Patrick!

You could query "SHOW GRANTS FOR CURRENT USER".
See: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/show-grants.html

Hope that helps!

Best regards,

Max