Re: Yet another Call to Undefined Function help request

Yes, I did run make install... I was kind of surprised that it didn't put that file somewhere.

Alex

Chris wrote:

Then, I did a search for the mysql.so file, which turned out to be in the build/modules directory all by itself just waiting to be used, copied it to /usr/lib/apache/php/, restarted httpd, and voila, I now have a working implementation of php pulling data from a remote server.

Did you run 'make install'? because that step is supposed to do that for you.