Re: oracle pooling

You are right but sqlrelay doesn't work on Windows plataform and the only
possible solution from oracle to connect PHP using pooling is DRCP, just on
11G, but as far as I know it hasn't been implemented integrated with PHP.

I made a draft PHP extension atablishing the pool between oracle and Apache
server. Have a lot of things to do yet ... but I believe in short time to
finish the first beta version.

Regards,

--
Themis Vassiliadis