Re: oci_connect

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Fred Silsbee <fredsilsbee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip!]

    "Fred,"

    Please keep all of your posts in the same thread with the same
subject.  You're making it very difficult for others to follow along
with your ramblings, and seem to even be confusing yourself a bit.
Chris has been trying to get the information he needs from you, but it
looks like you're running over yourself.  It happens with frustration,
I completely understand.  ;-P

    Keep everything in one thread so that it's easy to follow and so
that Chris and others can help you out.  Once you get the information
sorted out in one linear fashion, I think you'll find the problems
aren't as serious as you might have thought.  And if they are, then we
can all help you to solve them.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
http://www.parasane.net/