Re: what sets the ORACLE_HOME variable and sets PHP/Apache environment

Fred Silsbee wrote:
> there is a file /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
>
> I tried putting the ORACLE_HOME in this file but it failed

What failed and how?

How was it set?

[phpinfo output of]
>>> Compile-time ORACLE_HOME 	no value

The lack of a value here is an artifact aka buglet of installing from
the PECL package.  I'll add it to the todo list of issues to look at.

Chris

--
Email: christopher.jones@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel: +1 650 506 8630
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/ghrd    Free PHP Book: http://tinyurl.com/f8jad