RE: Copying Data From One Table To Another Table

Hi,

  Thanks for the trick. I took the query to copy the data outside of the loop, and it is now working!

Alice

> Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:07:27 +0200
> From: tgol@xxxxxxxxxx
> To: dmagick@xxxxxxxxx
> CC: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ajwei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re:  Copying Data From One Table To Another Table

> > <snip>
> >

> >> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/insert-select.html
> >>

> > Ah - the OP isn't using mysql, it's ms-sql.
> >

> Oups didn't notice that :-) .
>
> --
> Thodoris

Use Messenger to talk to your IM friends, even those on Yahoo!
http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=7adb59de-a857-45ba-81cc-685ee3e858fe