Re: Site Map and Page-o-mation

Chris I had tried this solution before I e-mailed the list.  It didn't
work, the image filenames are sequential order ( 00001.JPG, 00002.JPG,
etc.)

I have simply decided to put the most updated images showing on the
first page of thumbnails by reversing the ORDER BY to have the date
field first and file name second.

Thanks for your input.

Ron