Re: PHP4, mssql_* and SQL Server 2005

Weaver Hickerson wrote:
Greetings to the group.  We have a PHP4 application that we moved to SQL server 2005 from SQL server 2000.  Everything seems to work fine except for so far we have found 2 queries that "break".  Pointing back to the SQL Server 2000 server, they work fine again.

If it's only 2 queries I suspect that sql server 2005 breaks for those queries (whether they added new reserved words or whatever).

If you run those 2 queries manually through the db, what happens?

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/