From: "A. Joseph" <joefazee@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "YVES SUCAET" <yves.sucaet@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Matrix programming

LIKE..
remember every child is also parent

parent on level 0 earn 5% of each fee paid by left leg downline
                         earn 3% of each fee paid by right leg downline
parent on level 1 earn $5
parent on level2 earn $4
after this first deal
another deal started from level 1

Now what take the parent to those levels?

parent bring 3 Ps, each 3 Ps bring 3 Es. parent move to level 0
3 Es bring 3 Fs and 3 Fs bring 3 Gs each. parent move to level 1

remember 3 Ps will now move to level 0, when parent move to level 1

something like that, i want to learn how to code it myself.
if matrix caculation is a wrong terms for this, then i`m sorry.

--
I develop dynamic website with PHP & MySql, Let me know about your site