myphpadmin mcrypt and libmcrypt

I am configuring a Red Hat EL5 system.
I need to install the packages mcrypt and libmcrypt for the myPHPadmin tool to access the MySQL databases.
I recently learned that Red Hat does not provide packages at their repository to install third party packages like mcrypt and libmcrypt.

The mcrypt setup page at php.net states to go to my distros site to get the files, since Red Hat doesn't have them, how can I get the packages and use yum to install them so that all the dependencies are taken care of?

Thanks

Marc