Re: PDO prepared statements and value list for MySQL "IN"

At 03:23 AM 7/10/2008, Thodoris wrote:
>Why don't you work this around. Since you may do anything with strings in php using the (.) operator try this:
>
><?php
>$a = array('string1','string2');
>$str = implode("','",$a);
>print $str;
>?>

Thanks, but this is missing the entire point of my question, which is *can it be done with PDO prepared statements*.  These solutions you're proposing do not involve PDO's prepared statements.  I already know how to do SQL queries by hand.

Anyway, per my latest message, I found where in the PHP manual it implies that PDO prepared statements cannot be used with the MySQL IN function, which speaks to my original question.

Thanks for trying!

- TK