Re: upload file [heur]

Hey Ron,

One method that I've used in the past is to dedicate one server based on
some kind of hashing algorithm (username?) to be the upload server.  That
server should have a unique DNS entry (www2.domain.ext) which all URLs that
need upload processing refer to.

The other way to do it is to store the file as a blob object in a database.
That will scale regardless of number of web servers, but does take a hit in
terms of storing in the DB.

What about other filesystem solutions like NFS?

Thanks,
Chris