RE: Can't get PHP PGSQL module to load

Eric,

Thanks for the reply.

> Did you have an PHPIniDir in httpd.conf ?
> It should point to a dir that specific the php.ini location as
> PHPIniDir "e:/winnt"

Yes, my httpd.conf includes these lines, added by the PHP installer:

#BEGIN PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL
PHPIniDir "C:/Program Files/PHP/"
LoadModule php5_module "C:/Program Files/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll"
#END PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL

Again, phpinfo() reports the loaded php.ini to be C:\Program
Files\PHP\php.ini, as expected.  The problem is that PHP can't seem to load
the php_pgsql.dll module.

> and the extension_dir should be best specific with full path such as
> extension_dir = "e:\webroot\php5\ext\"

I tried that too.  It still doesn't load.

-- David Z.