synchronizing/replicating MySQL servers

Hello,

We have several PHP applications that run on the same server. We'd like to split them up over two servers. Can somebody help me get started to set up a replicated MySQL installation? I'd like to host the same DB on both machines, and so when one updates the other should update etc... How does one do that? Is that even possible with the community version of MySQL?

Thanks in advance,

Yves