Array Display

Please i knew this not the best place to post this message but i ain`t
gat no option
i need fast help on this

I have a Array and data are grouped according to level,
so want to display everybody on same level in same HTML row
os if you are on level 0
then you first,
to the next people on level one, then level 1 on samle row
so on..

Array sample is

Array
(
    [0] => Array
        (
            [0] => 1009603
            [section_id] => 1009603
            [1] => 4
            [section_left] => 4
            [2] => 11
            [section_right] => 11
            [3] => 1
            [section_level] => 1
            [4] => Joseph Abah
            [section_name] => Joseph Abah
        )

    [1] => Array
        (
            [0] => 1009956
            [section_id] => 1009956
            [1] => 5
            [section_left] => 5
            [2] => 8
            [section_right] => 8
            [3] => 2
            [section_level] => 2
            [4] => Onuche Mikel
            [section_name] => Onuche Mikel
        )

    [2] => Array
        (
            [0] => 1005539
            [section_id] => 1005539
            [1] => 9
            [section_left] => 9
            [2] => 10
            [section_right] => 10
            [3] => 2
            [section_level] => 2
            [4] => Owen Joncena
            [section_name] => Owen Joncena
        )

)

Thank you.

On 5/6/08, buzon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <buzon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am opening a rss file using fopen.
>
> If I use direct value, it can be opened, but I use a paremeter, I
> obtain an error.
>

> This works:

>    xml_set_character_data_handler($xml_parser, "characterData");
>    $fp = fopen("http://www.arteglobal.net/news.xml","r";) or die("Error
> reading RSS data.");
>    while ($data = fread($fp, 4096))
>      {
>      xml_parse($xml_parser, $data, feof($fp))
>
> But this one not (Error reading RSS data):

>    $url_rss = "http://www.arteglobal.net/news.xml";;
>    xml_set_character_data_handler($xml_parser, "characterData");
>    $fp = fopen($url_rss,"r") or die("Error reading RSS data.");
>    while ($data = fread($fp, 4096))
>      {
>      xml_parse($xml_parser, $data, feof($fp))
>

> Any idea about what is happening?.
>

> Thank you!
>

> --

I develop dynamic website with PHP & MySql, Let me know about your site