Re: Timestamps

On Apr 30, 2008, at 10:54 AM, Jason Pruim wrote:
Hi Yves,

Thanks for the tip, that worked, I think I'll use that from now on..

Just out of curiosity though, any idea why it wasn't working as I was writing it :)

Did you try putting the query that PHP is generating in phpMyAdmin or MySQL Query Browser? See if it throws an error when attempting to update. It *appears* that the query should work.

~Philip

PS... Was it you, Jason, or someone else who asked about the security of the community knowing their database structure and I encouraged the use of `backticks` around all field and table names?