Re: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE

Thanks Daniel i ´ve removed the unexpected else secction. Now it works but
it tells me that there might be a syntax error on the query, this is good
news because now i know i´m having connection with the database but also
there must be something wrong with the query.

$del_str = "DELETE FROM libros WHERE bnumero=".$_GET['Id'];

Is this correct, i´ve checked and the correct syntax to use would be delete
from libros where bnumero='something';
Given 'something' is taken from a variable called Id it seems reasonable to
me the way it is written. Do you see anything wrong?

Thanks again.