Date calculation from MySql table

I want to calculate the registed users today
Also total users this week
Total users this month
Total users this year

The Mysql table has a row of INT(11) with time() value inserted.

I did something like this
$today = strtotime("+1 day")
Then $sql = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM table WHERE dateReg <= $today";

Same with year/months also, only I use strtotime("+1 week) for a week,
strtotime("+1 month) for a month,

Can someone help me with this calculation?

On 4/7/08, Bruno Lustosa <bruno.lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Dee Ayy <dee.ayy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >  I was thinking of using output buffering and then making 1 call to
> >  utf8_encode, but I think a better question is, how do I stop using
> >  utf8_encode completely?
>
> If all components are using utf-8, you should have no problems with
> charsets at all. By all components, I mean:
> - Script files in utf-8;
> - Database in utf-8;
> - Database connection using utf-8;
> - Content-type header set to utf-8.
> With all these, you're free of charset hell, and can enjoy the beauty
> of utf-8 completely without problems.
>
> >  The rendered view I see in Firefox 2.0.0.12 is a question mark "?"
> >  where the French character should have appeared.  If I use
> >  utf8_encode, the character appears as it should.
>
> Question mark means the character is not utf-8. Check where it comes
> from. Might be the database or the way you are connecting to it. I
> don't know much about mysql, I use postgresql. With it, you just have
> to call pg_set_client_encoding() to make the connection in utf-8 mode,
> and "create database with encoding='unicode'" to set up a database
> using utf-8.
>
> >  Luckily I'm on PHP 4.3.10, so I can't see what mb_check_encoding would
> >  report -- if that would even help normally.
>
> Shouls upgrade to PHP 5. PHP 4 is way out of date, is not getting
> updates anymore, and will not even get security bugfixes after august
> 8th. It's been almost 4 years since PHP 5 was released.
>
> http://www.php.net/archive/2007.php
>
> Check the PHP 4 end of life announcement.
>
> --
> Bruno Lustosa <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> ZCE - Zend Certified Engineer - PHP!
> http://www.lustosa.net/
>
> --

I develop dynamic website with PHP & MySql, Let me know about your site