Re: mssql_connect error only on command line

Hi,

thanks for your quick answer,

but in the script I don't use sessions variables to store host, user and
password, I wrote something like that:
$sc=mssql_connect("hostname,1433","userid","password");

Can you please tell me where I can find information about how to design
scripts for either the environment?

Thanks a lot.

Davide

--