From: Isaak Malik [mailto:isooik@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 10:16 AM
To: VanBuskirk, Patricia
Subject: Re:  ini_set ...

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 3:11 PM, VanBuskirk, Patricia
<pvanbuskirk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have the line "ini_set('display_errors', 'on');" in my code, but it is
not working.  Does it need to be the first command on the page?

Trish

You can call this function anywhere in your file, I'm using:
ini_set('display_errors', 'True');

without a problem.

If you're on a shared hosting environment it's possible that the
adminstrators have disabled this function or feature.
--
Isaak Malik
Web Developer