Re: Select...

Hi

First off, please create your own thread, do not reply to someone else's
and change the subject.

> I'm having kind of trouble to get done this: Select data from a table,
> except those data already in a second table. Actually,  if there is a rowid
> in table2, I wont get it from table1, rowid is the key that relates both
> tables.
>
> I just can't express this with a SQL statement!! idequipomed is the key that
> relates both tables!!
> So, if idequipomed is already in Table2, I shouldn't get it from Table1.
> Any suggestions?

You need to do a join between the two tables using the common column to
make the connection. This  should get you started

SELECT * FROM Table1 RIGHT JOIN Table2 USING (idequipomed) WHERE Table1.idequipomed
IS NULL

--
Niel Archer