Re: forms and method POST - variables

On Jan 9, 2008 11:25 AM, Lukáš Moravec <moravec@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> Hi,>> I have one question about forms and php (which I use for Mysql too).>> Do I need for variables from any form in html and method POST (then in php> script) to set these variables with:>> $variable=$_POST['variable'];[snip!]
    That's a question that should be asked on the PHP-General list,actually.  I'm forwarding the response to that list with this message.
    Are you receiving any errors?  Are any messages displayed when youhave the following at the beginning of the script?    <?php        error_reporting("E_ALL");    ?>
    $_GET and $_POST are predefined superglobal variables, which havebeen available in PHP since dinosaurs roamed the Earth.
-- </Dan>
Daniel P. BrownSenior Unix Geek and #1 Rated "Year's Coolest Guy" By Self Since 1979.