Re: Webservices with PHP

so far i know, if u want to use web service with php and mysql, i
suggest u use soap, because native php support this kind of webservice
(php-soap), u can use function based service for this kind of webservice
and also because of soap is XML-RPC with a lot of
feature.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_service) .

but if u use some framework wich support permalink, u can use REST like
in Ruby On Rails.

for SOAP, u can use some webservice helper like nuSOAP(deprecated with
php5) or php2wsdl or php wshelper => www.jool.nl ( i use this to create
wsdl based on class from database table).