From: ioannes <ioannes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 23:59:12 +0000
Subject:  Download google spreadsheet

I would like to get the information in a google spreadsheet (of a client) programatically into my database. I was thinking of using cURL, downloading the file into Excel, then uploading it into my database using a scheduled task, then cronjob some code to make it useful. However, the google spreadsheet displayed is not Excel though it has the option to download as Excel in a menu item. Can someone point me in the right direction on this, via Excel or otherwise?

Thanks,

John