character set &collation

Hi everybody,

  1- I have created a database in the remote server and I have the same
  database in my local machine ,which is configured as IIS server.

  2- MySQL server in my computer is configured as follows:

  Default-character-set=latin1 for CLIENT SECTION
 Default-character-set=latin1 for SERVER SECTION

  3- I have populated my local database and tested it , it works fine.

  4- Using ?SELECT? I put the data from my local database in a text file together with SQL commands and upload it to remote server (Import)

5- The above procedure was working well until they upgraded the phpMyAdmin to 2.8.0.1

  6- The problem I am experiencing now is that: when I upload data to remote server using (Import)I see question marks ????????????? instead of normal text in the ?description? and ?title? fields of the database.

  7- It seems that it is character set& collation problem but I can?t figure it out!

  Any idea ?