read and tell

Dear Friends
This message was sent to me by a friend and hope that you are aware about
this.
It has been brought to my attention that there will be an awful film
appearing soon in America which depicts our Beloved PROPHET
(Peace be upon him) as a homosexual (NAAOUZOBILLAH?)
When we thought these people could not stoop any lower!!
Our beloved PROPHET (Peace be upon him) was one of the greatest men,
and this is just a mockery of his life,
we have a responsibility as Muslims to do something about this . . .
So act now, all you have to do is sign your names below,
this email was sent to me by a Christian friend,
saying what are Muslim people doing about this horrendous thing??
Remember ALLAH is all knowing and all aware,
this is our religion that is being attacked and
we have a responsibility to stop it!!!
Please don't just forward it!!
DO NOT FORWARD THIS EMAIL!
Please copy this message and paste the text in a NEW EMAIL,
then add your name to the list and send it to all your friends.
IF WE WORK TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS. Thank You.
1.Ajla Haque
2.rijaa nadeem
3.Maryam Mazher
4.Sunila Khan
5. Madiha Murtaza
6.Umer Riaz
7. Rana Bilal Ahmed
8. Shahzaib Khan
9. Muhammad Ali
10.Asim Jamil
11.Muhammad ali
12.fatima ali
13.Muhammad Azam Ali

  Asim Jamil

  PRAY FOR WHOLE MUSLIM UMMAH AND ASK HELP FROM ALLAH AND HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (SAW)

  ALLAH HAFIZ