Re: pdo_firebird: PDOStatement->closeCursor

Hans-Peter Oeri wrote:
Hi!

I fell out of bed as I noticed that PDOStatement->closeCursor is not
implemented for pdo_firebird.

Again, I'm not a php guru, but patched my version with the attached diff.

I highly doubt anyone on the php-db list is going to run a cvs checkout version with random patches.

If you want to get these included in the main code, you need to join the internals list and explain to them what/why/how/whatever else they want to know.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/