Re: parameters not working under PDO

good thing to check...it seems to be OK.

Array ( [0] => montclair [1] => nj )

Michael Preslar wrote:
Check $parts.. print_r($parts) and make sure its 1) an array 2)
contains 2 values

On 10/31/07, Chris Curvey <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's quite possible that I'm missing something obvious here.  The
following code fragment does not return any rows, but if I take out the
parameters and replace them with hardcoded strings (enclosed in single
quotes), I get the right results.

I've scattered "print" statements throughout, and the query seems to get
past execute() OK, it's just not returning anything from the call to fetch()

Am I missing something obvious?

$stmt = $conn->prepare("select t.z from towns t
                         join counties c on t.county_z = c.z
                         where t.me = ?
                         and c.state_z = ?");
if ($stmt->execute($parts)) {