RE: Variables & Forms

Ron,

The email subject line should not have a <br /> tag in it at all. It is not allowed under the specifications if I remember correctly. I would suggest that when you suck the message in, first thing to do is to remove the <br /> tag with str_replace...

Would this get you on your way?

Have fun while connecting on Messenger! Click here to learn more.
http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/WindowsLiveMessenger