Preparing SQL insert statements from CSV files

Hi,

I have to parse csv files and put them into database. I was able to
parse the files by fgetcsv() and made an HTML table. But, when it
comes to parse more closely and make "INSERT INTO" statement, then I'm
having problems with, probably "for-loop".

For example, how do you do this task with the simple csv file shown at
https://admin.easymail.rmplc.co.uk/admin_help/csv.htm .