RE: Pages not fully loading

This new hotmail has really screwed up the formatting, sorry.

I have seen where errors were not displayed on a PHP production server, so I would get a blank screen.  Check the web server error logs as was suggested.  Also try to display all errors just for testing:
http://php.net/error_reporting
// Report all PHP errors (bitwise 63 may be used in PHP 3)
error_reporting(E_ALL);

// Same as error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);

If you are using functions that buffer the output, maybe you need to properly flush it?  I haven't run into this in PHP, but I have in C/C++, and PHP _does_ have output buffering.