Re: mssql_connect not working from command line

From: Chris <dmagick@xxxxxxxxx>

Instruct ICC wrote:
Both your command
php -i  | grep 'php.ini'
and
find / -name php.ini 2>/dev/null
report the single /etc/php.ini

Hmm. do a php -i and look for:

Configuration File (php.ini) Path =>

That will tell you where it's looking for the file.

Maybe you need to create that file (or just symlink it to the other one).

I get
Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /etc/php.ini

You said something about 2 different configuration files. I'm just making up this name, but do you have something like:
CLI_Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /etc/cli_php.ini
as well as:
Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /etc/php.ini

Then I could see having "CLI_Configuration File" exist and reference _some_ file.