Re: date problems

WOW!!  Thanks for all the help guys!!  And Instruct ICC.. you're
solution for pulling the events did work.. but..  it turns out that
the solution was actually much simpler than I thought:

The old mysql database (once again, not sure what version) stored the
date as YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.  The new database stores the date as
YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.  All I had to do was adjust my code to pull only
the values and none of the delimeters (ie. "-", " ", and ":").

But once again, thanks you guys for all the help!!!!

rDubya