Instruct ICC wrote:
From: rDubya <ryan.dubya@xxxxxxxxx>
My problem is that I have events dated for Sep 2007 and on, and yet
they all come up as being on Dec 7 to 9, 2006..  any ideas?

rDubya

How about having MySQL only return the events you are interested in?

SELECT yourEventFields FROM theTable
WHERE
TO_DAYS( theEventDate ) >= TO_DAYS( NOW() )
AND
TO_DAYS( theEventDate ) <= TO_DAYS( NOW() ) + 21

I like theEventDate to be in the format YYYY-MM-DD

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/date-and-time-functions.html#function_to-days