help

Hi

can anyone provide me code of basic website structure having member
 area and can use mysql database to show results of search by PAGINATION?

  can anyone give me code of php webpage that gets results from
 database mysql and show them in pages to website content is IMAGES THAT ARE
 EXTRACTED FROM DATABASE AS PATH TO THEM and then displayed as hyperlink

BYE

Asim Jamil  - 0092 345 4025907, Pakistan