Re: How can i setup a server to run a socket programme

joefazee wrote:
i`m writing a socket application using the php socket() function, the problem
is, how can i run it, i read in some tutorial that i should copy it to the
server root. which server root?,  Apache?. or did i need to install windows
server? but i did not have two system. my development system is what i`m
using with Apache to test the web applications. can somebody tell me how to
setup this server and run a network application?

The tutorial should explain it. Which tutorial is it?

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/