Re: PHP ORACLE SSL ?

Narasimha Gangaiah wrote:
Greetings,

I am writing a web application using PHP. I want to use PEAR::DB to connect
to user database.
I want the connection to be secured using SSL.

Does oci8.sl (php oracle dblibrary) support SSL connection to Oracle Server
? I know we can securely connect to MYSQL server using PEAR::DB && SSL. Is it possible to estable secure connection to oracle server using PHP ?

If you're using pear, the pear guys would be able to help a lot more: http://pear.php.net/support/lists.php

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/