Re: Optimizing Query

Arie Nugraha napsal(a):
Hi list,

I Have a problem with my query that fetch about 22.000 records from
database, the query is like this :

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT b.biblio_id, b.title,
a.author_name FROMbiblio AS b LEFT
JOIN biblio_author AS ba ON b.biblio_id=ba.biblio_id LEFT JOIN mst_author AS
a ON ba.author_id=a.author_id WHERE b.biblio_id IS NOT NULL GROUP BY
b.biblio_id ORDER BY b.input_date DESC LIMIT 0, 10

it took about 6 seconds to complete the query in localhost. I already make
an Indexes on each table, but still the performance is slow.
Anyone have an idea how to optimize the query so result is faster?

Thx

optimalisation requests should be supplied with result of explain and table structure. Without that it is just guessing what may went wrong.

OKi98