Re: record pointer

Chris <dmagick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Huh? You want before, after and including? So everything?

Maybe give us an example of what you want to get out of the query rather
than us guessing.

I keep the path to my photos in this DB so it is a photo Gallery , when I click on a thumbnail  I want to see the image detail and then scroll to the next or previous photos with the same category.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?