Re: PDO and MS Sql Server

Bruce Cowin wrote:
Thanks for replying.  According to the PDO doco: "If the database driver supports it, you may also bind parameters for output as well as input."  So maybe this driver doesn't support it?  I don't know.  I'll try and get the stored proc to return the value, but not sure how I'll capture that yet.  If that doesn't work, I'll just do a "select @@identity".

Ah didn't know that :)

Maybe check with the php-general list to see if anyone else had similar experience with mssql & the pdo driver.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/