Re: PHP Security Basics - web seminar

Lasitha Alawatta wrote:
Hi All,

“PHP Security Basics - Must-Knows for Everyone”

Presenter: John Coggeshall, Zend Solutions Consultant Target audience: Anyone who believes Security is important in Web Application development and deployment

Duration: 45 minutes, including Q&A

Security is not just important when you are doing financial transactions - an insecure Web site can be used by others for malicious purposes to launch attacks against other Web sites. There are a few must-knows for anyone who ventures out into the world of PHP Web development. In this webinar John Coggeshall will focus on the absolute necessities when doing secure Web development.

REGISTER - PHP Security Basics <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?ZendTechnologies/911c551250/d53224e5ba/292e9a4c50>

Is this going to available as a download or something after the event happens?

The main reason I ask is that I'm in Sydney so it's on at 2am :P

I'm sure others are going to be in a similar boat.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/